The Illinois Cup showcases the best races throughout Illinois. Throughout the spring, summer, and fall, riders from our member racing clubs will have the opportunity to compete in a season-long series to crown the best overall cyclist. Can a few top wins earn the title, or will a solid mid-pack rider who makes every race walk away the champion? In the Illinois Cup, determination and effort has as good a chance as raw ability.
RACE PROMOTERS: Guidelines and application for including your race in the 2019 IL Cup can be found here in the 2019 IL Cup Guide for Race Directors.
Each Illinois Cup race awards points for the top twelve finishers. See the official rules here in the 2019 IL Cup Guide for Riders.
Congratulations to the 2018 IL Cup Champions! (Final Standings)
- Jr Boys 9-10: Owen Smott (PSIMET Racing)
- Jr Girls 11-12: Dakota Austin (The Weather Channel)
- Jr Boys 11-12: Andrew Curtis (PSIMET Racing)
- Jr Girls 13-14: Chloe Yoder (Kenosha Velosport Cycling)
- Jr Boys 13-14: Nicholas Labbe (The Pony Shop)
- Jr Girls 15-16: Lydia Chinchilla (Team Got Wind?)
- Jr Boys 15-16: David Kosela (Plus Cycling Team)
- Jr Boys 17-18: Jonathan Chinchilla (Team Got Wind?)
- Women 4: Lisa Hilleren (BFF Bikes Racing)
- Men 4: Brian Mitchell (Intent Race Team)
- Women 3: Lisa Hilleren (BFF Bikes Racing)
- Men 3: Mark Pavlovicik (ABD Cycling Team)
- Masters 40-49: Rick Schopp (Intent Race Team)
- Masters 50+: Aaron Katin (Burnham Racing)
- Women 1/2: Katherine Isermann (PSIMET Racing)
- Men 1/2: Alejandro Villada (Intent Race Team)
Previous IL Cup Champions: